MoDe Et StYLe BoBo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MoDe Et StYLe BoBo

Forum de discussion sur la mode en général et, plus particulièrement, sur le style bobo!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

50 Penny Handles Content label Crisis & Can look upon Doctor. Dre's Following Solitary.

AuteurMessage
headphones123

50 Penny Handles Content label Crisis & Can look upon Doctor. Dre's Following Solitary. Empty
MessageSujet: 50 Penny Handles Content label Crisis & Can look upon Doctor. Dre's Following Solitary.     50 Penny Handles Content label Crisis & Can look upon Doctor. Dre's Following Solitary. EmptyMer 6 Juil - 2:33

ast 7 days had been the hectic 7 days with regard to 50 Penny. Upon Thurs (06 sixteen), the actual A queen rapper required in order to Tweets in order to declare he had been thinking about within putting off their yet-to-be-titled 5th facilities recording because of indifferences together with his content label, Interscope Information.

may 50 Pennybeats by dre
Delay Their Recording?

Times following openly blasting Interscope upon Tweets as well as soon after that liberating monitor, "Outlaw, inch 50 Penny fulfilled together with his content label in order to clean up any kind of problems concerning the improvement associated with their recording as well as speak small business ventures.

50 Penny Produces Brand new Monitor, 'Outlaw': Pay attention

"What occurs is actually, there are plenty of individuals involved with my personal real release, simply because it's 3 events; it is Questionable, then you definitely obtained Consequences, then you definitely obtained Interscope, after which you have me personally upon my personal finish. inch 50 Penny informed MTV Information upon Fri, 06 seventeen. "So through the period all of us reached proceed take a seat along with Jimmy [Iovine], all of us spoken a bit, after which We wound up needing to proceed observe Dre, simply because we'd the small concern, the actual misunderstandings concerning the Tweets things. inch

Following their ending up in Interscope, 50 Penny frequented Doctor. Dre in order to clean up any kind of misunderstandings that could possess increased whenever 50 introduced the actual release associated with their high-end earphones.

Within Feb, 50 Penny stated Doctor. Dre as well as Interscope chairman, Iovine, had been angered with this particular business for this might competitor Dre's earphones, Is better than Through Dre. "Jimmy iovine as well as dre angry from me personally trigger i am performing smooth through 50, inch 50 tweeted.

In the end had been spoken via, 50 as well as Dre required benefit of as soon as as well as collaborated along with Doctor. Dre's for that following solitary away Dre's "Detox, inch entitled, "The Psycho. inch

"We sitting lower, all of beats by dre headphonesus removed which upward, me personally as well as Dre, after which all of us stated, 'Let's simply return to the actual songs as well as perform what we should perform, '" 50 Penny ongoing. "Immediately following, all of us authored the tune collectively known as 'The Psycho'; it is Dre's following solitary. inch

Upon Weekend (06 nineteen), 50 Penny required in order to Tweets just as before in order to talk upon their future recording. "My earphones as well as recording arriving NOVEMBER, inch 50 tweeted. "Me as well as Em are likely to report with regard to my personal recording quickly. inch

Have you been fired up to know Doctor. Dre's following solitary, "The Psycho, inch showcasing 50 Penny?http://www.beatsbydrdreinfrance.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

50 Penny Handles Content label Crisis & Can look upon Doctor. Dre's Following Solitary.
Page 1 sur 1